Benefits of Joining the Legacy Circle
The benefits of confirming your planned gift and joining the WSO’s Legacy Circle are many. For your commitment, you will receive:
For the rest of your life:
- Personalized Ticketing Services including priority subscriptions, casual ticket purchases and convenient exchanges for concerts and the spring gala.
- Access to the Red Room Lounge at Classics A and B series concerts, an opportunity to meet with your fellow WSO supporters and discuss the music over wine and refreshments.
- Tempo, our newsletter for donors.
- Invitations to:
- Opening night VIP receptions for the Classics Series and New Music Festival
- Special events with the Music Director and WSO Musicians
- Season Launch Event
- Post-Concert Receptions with WSO musicians and guest performers
- Select Open Rehearsals
- Opportunities to sit on stage at a WSO rehearsal
- Public programs such as Adventures in Music, Rising Stars, etc.
- Sistema Concerts
- Visits to Sistema schools
- Select Dinner and a Symphony events
- Personal visits with the Executive Director and Music Director.
- The Legacy Circle Luncheon
- Complimentary tickets to select concerts
- Acknowledgement in Overture magazine, and on other donor lists.
- Possible name recognition for specific endowment gifts.
- The knowledge that you contributed to sustaining the WSO into the future.
- Peace of mind knowing that you saved on the taxes your estate must pay, and possibly dealt with a complicated asset in a fair way.
Please Seek Expert Advice: The WSO strongly recommends that you seek professional advice to ensure your financial goals are considered, your tax situation reviewed, and that your legacy gift is tailored to your circumstances. The WSO recommends that you consult your lawyer or estate planner regarding the specific wording of any gift in a will.
For further information, please call Beth Proven at (204) 949-3989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.