Congratulations to our winners of the WSO’s Valentine Raffle.
#1 – Diamond Tennis Bracelet
14kt white gold custom bezel set diamond tennis bracelet with 37 brilliant cut diamonds at 2.65ct T.W. – S12-S13 clairty, G/H colour, good cut, mount weight 18.2 grams
Shirley Denesiuk (#075)
#4 – Print by Miriam Rudolph
My Winnipeg VI, linocut, 60 cm x 90cm image size, 75 cm x 105 cm paper size, 2020
Agatha Turbak (#093)
Enjoy a private performance with the WSO’s Brass Quintet – at your home or in the office
Lyne Stem (#061)
#6 – The Cellist
Hand-stitched quilt by Leah Janzen. This exquisite quilt will complete your décor.
Value $1,200Chris Rak (#078)
Beleza, 18″ x 36″, Acrylics on Cotton Canvas
Robin Hildebrand (#034)
#9 – iPhone 11
Apple iPhone 11 -128 GB, (PRODUCT) RED, the iPhone 11 embodies Apple’s continuing environmental progress
Catherine Kloepfer (#165)
Enjoy a private performance with the Rembrandt Duo, Andrea Bell & Daniel Scholz
Leslie A. Johnson (#160)
A tantalizing dinner for 4 delivered to your home catered by Winnipeg’s premier steakhouse, 529 Wellington – An exceptional specially selected menu, complete with wine pairings
Rufina Bambalan (#038)
#12 – Tasmanian Sheer Wool Scarves
2 – 100% pure Tasmanian sheer wool scarves with Herringbone design. Vicuna & Black and Olive & Black
Lee Huscroft (#164)
Your one-night stay in a luxury suite includes a $200 Riverstone Spa Certificate
Jon W. Kreviazuk (#099)
Natural Tahitian grey pearl pendant on an 18” 10 karat yellow gold paperclip chain
Dasa Silhova (#016)
KjlienStow Mennonite Floor Pattern, 24.5″ x 34″, Canvas Duck, latex house paint, polyurethane. Includes Field Journal – Resurfacing – Mennonite Floor Patterns
Barbara Parkin (#176)
#16 – LeCreuset Gift Package
A Tradition of Lasting Authentic Design – Enameled Cast Iron Cookware and French Press, the perfect addition to your kitchen. Le Creuset 4.1L Chef’s French Oven – Cerise Le Creuset 0.8L French Press – Cerise
Value $250Chris Freeman (#104)
#17 – Cuisinart Convection/Air Fryer Oven
Cuisinart AirFryer Convection Oven, a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in fryer
David Stevens (#161)
#18 – T-fal Air Fryer
Easy Fry XL Digital Stainless Steel with Bonus Rack. Donated by HUB International.
Lee Huscroft (#164)
Charcuterie board for two plus a selection of wines
Kimberley Halowaty (#191)
$100 Gift Certificate
Dasa Silhova (#015)
Proceeds of this raffle help to underwrite the artistic costs for the WSO’s 2020/21 season.
1. 200 tickets printed at $100 each.
2. Every ticket holder has the right to witness the draws. The draws will be livestreamed after the
February 13th performance on the WSO’s YouTube channel at the Centennial Concert Hall, 555 Main St.
3. Prizewinners will be notified.
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Some restrictions apply. If prizes are not claimed within 30
days, another ticket will be drawn.
5. A list of winners will be posted at wso.ca/valentine on Monday, February 15, 2021.
6. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible to enter this raffle.
7. Members of the lottery administrative staff are not eligible to purchase tickets.
8. Winners are responsible for shipping costs if prizes are shipped outside of Winnipeg.
9. Tickets are re-entered for each and every draw.
10. Draw entry deadline is Saturday, February 13, 2021, 8:00 pm.
11. Final draws: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 8:40 pm.