Four great composers highlight individual sections of the WSO in an evening of serenades at Westminster United Church. Mozart’s classical melody meets Dvořák’s Czech folk tunes. Hindemith’s dramatic Concert Music features strings and brass while Tchaikovsky closes in Romantic splendor.
- Mozart: Symphony No. 35 in D major (Haffner)
- Dvorák: Serenade in D minor for Winds
- Hindemith: Concert Music for Strings and Brass
- Tchaikovsky: Serenade for Strings in C major
- Marcelo Lehninger, conductor