2nd/Utility Flute & Piccolo International Audition
Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2017
International flute auditions will be held on Monday November 27th and 28th at 9:30 AM at Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall, 555 Main St., Winnipeg, Manitoba. Deadline for application is November 13th.
38 weeks minimum (Three weeks vacation included)
$41, 007 minimum
Musicians Pension Fund of Canada 10%, Group Life Insurance, Extended Health Care, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Dental Plan.
The musicians of the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra are members of the Canadian Federation of Musicians.
Interested applicants are asked to email their complete one page resume including name, address, telephone number and local affiliation to:
Orchestra Personnel Manager
Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
The Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra (WSO) is in the business of creating exceptional musical experiences for Manitobans. The work culture is creative and collaborative, fostering a positive, problem-solving environment. The ideal candidate will bring passion and energy to the position.
This is a role for a well-rounded designer capable of designing for both digital and traditional print products. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing & Sponsorship, the web designer will be responsible for maintaining and updating wso.ca and wnmf.ca and delivering a variety of print pieces including concert posters, postcards, festival brochures and other pieces as necessary.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of current and emerging design trends
- Strong applied knowledge of typography, colour, texture, photographic image and shape
- Ability to design for different target audience tastes and needs
- Strong understanding of web design standards, responsive design, and UI/UX principles
- Knowledge of MySQL an asset
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and find multiple deadlines energizing
- Be organized and efficient with time management
- Able to support colleagues in multiple departments to achieve their design needs
- Have an appreciation for the arts and music
Salary & Benefits
- The position offers a salary commensurate with experience
- The position is eligible for an extended benefits package
- Send a resume, portfolio and cover letter explaining your interest and fit for this job to email@example.com
- The position will remain open until the ideal candidate is found