Build your own personalized tour through The Netherlands! Select the tours of most interest to you and put together the trip of your dreams. Flight and hotel options are available upon request as well as concert tickets to see the WSO live.
Tour options are as follows:
Get to know the sights of the local communities. See major attractions and experience the local culture and cuisine.
- Guided Amsterdam Walking Tour of the sights and narrated canal cruise—$255pp
- Zaanse Schans including Cheese and Clog Workshop and pancake lunch—$300pp
- Delft and The Hague including guided tour of the Porceleyne fles and city coach tour of The Hague—$305pp
- Rotterdam 4 Hour Walking Food Tour including 6-7 tastings and 1 alcoholic beverage—$350pp
- Kinderdijk Tour with Boat Trip to Rotterdam and Guided Walking Tour including buffet lunch—$400pp
Learn about the Art and the History of The Netherlands on these museum tours.
- Full day guided tours of the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum—$300pp
- Full day Hoorn Train Station and Museum tour including Stream Tram ride and boat ride to Zuiderzee Museum—$305pp
- Full day New Liberation Museum & Canadian War Cemetery Tour and Dutch Open-Air Museum—$325pp
- Half day private small group art tour of the Van Gogh Museum OR the Rijksmuseum—$455pp
Experience traditional Dutch Cheese markets and learn the history of Dutch Cheese.
- Alkmaar Cheese Market and Volendam (Fridays) witness “Waagplein” which has been taking place since 1365—$260pp
- Gouda and Delft (Thursdays) including a visit to the Old Weigh House & Cheese Museum plus a Waffle Workshop—$300pp
Private Canal Cruises
Enjoy a private cruise on the beautiful canals of Amsterdam. Lunch, High Tea and Dinner Cruises come with unlimited beer, wine and soda.
- Private Dutch Lunch Cruise including 2-course lunch—$250pp
- Private High Tea Cruise including sweet and savory treats and tea—$300pp
- Private Dinner Cruise including 3-course meal with choice of two mains—$350pp
- Private Architecture Cruise providing an in-depth explanation of the architecture of Amsterdam —$400pp