A virtual Valentine’s fundraising event in support of your Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
Saturday, February 13, 2021
Food delivery to your home: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Concert begins: 7:30 pm
Pre-concert chat: 7:05 pm
Valentine’s Raffle draw (following concert)
Looking for a unique way to express your love this Valentine’s Day?
Settle in for a romantic evening at home and savour love in lockdown with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra at Love in the Time of COVID, on Saturday, February 13, 2021.
Your evening begins with a delivery of a gourmet charcuterie board for two from Peasant Cookery, a bottle of wine, and back by popular demand, a dessert of delicious cupcakes made by the WSO Baking Club!
While dining, enjoy the livestream concert of music from the Romantic Era; music that explores and portrays the full spectrum of emotional expression. You will hear pieces composed by Russian composers Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Alexander Glazounov as well as the exquisite Serenade by the Bohemian composer, Antonin Dvořák.
Your Love in the Time of COVID package includes:
- Charcuterie board for two (house-made dry cured pork sausages and pates, mustard, pickled vegetables and crostini) from Peasant Cookery (vegetarian or no pork options available)
- Charcuterie cutting board… yours to keep!
- Hand-crafted cupcakes by the WSO Baking Club
- Your choice of a bottle of red or rosé wine (sommelier’s selections)
- One ticket to Tchaikovsky & Dvořák livestream on Feb 13
- $100 charitable tax receipt
$200 per couple
Deadline to purchase tickets is February 8 at 12:00 pm.
If you are wishing to purchase four or more packages, please contact Theresa Huscroft at 204-949-3973 or firstname.lastname@example.org.