Finance & Administrative Assistant
The Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra is in the business of creating exceptional musical experiences for Manitobans. The work culture is creative and collaborative fostering a positive, problem-solving environment. The ideal candidate will bring passion and energy to the position.
As WSO’s Finance and Administration Assistant, you have two primary responsibilities. One is to deliver an exceptional customer service experience both in person and over the phone. The second is to process deposits and accounts payable quickly and efficiently.
- Provide superior customer service & reception to customers, visitors, donors and staff
- Process and verify purchase orders, invoices and accounts payable checks
- Complete journal entries and account reconciliations
- Create and reconcile deposits
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Additional projects as assigned
- 1-plus years of office support and general accounting experience
- A community college diploma or undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word
- Proven time management, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and passion for classical music an asset
- Customer service or retail experience an asset
Pay scale commensurate with experience and includes full benefits.
Please submit your resume with cover letter, salary expectation and three references to: email@example.com by 5pm, April 19, 2022.