Play to Win with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
Congratulations to Perry (Ticket #0414331) who kicks off the new year with $17,187.50.
Thank you to all our patrons who supported this fundraising initiative of the WSO.
On behalf of the Board, Staff and Musicians, we wish you all the best for 2021!
The deadline to purchase tickets was December 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST.
Final draw was be held on December 31, 4:00 pm CST.
50/50 Raffle Rules and Regulations
(License # LGCA 1062RF)
Proceeds of this raffle will be used to help underwrite the artistic costs for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra’s 2020-21 season.
- Maximum tickets 7,000 available.
- The winner will receive half of the total proceeds.
- The draw is done electronically.
- Final draw open to all ticket holders.
- 50/50 winner will be notified and does not need to be in attendance nor do they need to present their portion of the ticket.
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, another ticket will be drawn.
- The 50/50 winner will be posted online at wso.ca/5050 on January 4, 2021.
- Administrative lottery staff are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- 50/50 Draw entry deadline is December 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm CST.
- Final Draw: Thursday, December 31, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
For more information on the 50/50 draw, contact Carol at email@example.com.